This full course is taught by Red Cross certified trainers. Afterwards you will receive a Red Cross certificate.
This course consists of 6-8 hours of online theory and 4 hours of practice on location.
- You can follow the e-learning module at home at a time that suits you. You practice with the theory online with knowledge tests and clear videos. They make this online theory anything but boring.
- If you completed the online course successfully, you’ll receive a certificate of participation. You have to show this certificate when you enter the classroom on the day of your practical course on location.
- After the course, you will have access to the online learning environment for another year.
- The full course certificate is valid for 2 years.
Learning goals and topics:
- You learn to bring a child to safety, to assess its condition, to alert the emergency services and to provide first aid with:
- Cardiac Arrest: CPR and Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Unconsciousness, choking, drowning
- Burn, skin wound, bleeding, nose bleed
- Head injury, neck and spine injuries
- Poisoning, CO poisoning
- Severe allergy, fever and febrile seizures, shortness of breath,
- Injury to bones, muscles and joints
- Tooth through the lip, lost / broken tooth
- Foreign body in nose and ear and dirt in the eye.